Next Thursday, June 8, at 12:00 PST, Dr. Graham Taylor will be on Facebook Live to answer your questions about EPPP Step 2.
The free event will be hosted on the TSM Facebook Page and can be accessed by anyone with an internet connection.
EPPP Step 2 is a new competency-based exam that is being developed by ASPPB to complement the existing EPPP. The test will become part of the licensure process starting January 2019. In next Thursday’s event, Graham Taylor will be fielding questions such as the following:
- Why is EPPP Step 2 being introduced?
- How much will EPPP Step 2 cost?
- Will candidates be required to take both exams?
- How will EPPP Step 2 be administered and what will its format be?
- How does EPPP Step 2 relate to the original EPPP?
- What areas EPPP Step 2 intended to assess?
Everyone is invited to watch next Thursday’s event and to ask Dr. Taylor questions in real time.